Corporate rights are rights of the person having his/her share in the charter fund (property) of economic organization including authority to participate in management of economic organization, receipt of certain part of profit (dividends) of this organization and assets in case of its liquidation pursuant to the law, and other authority provisioned by the law and statutory documents (Pursuant to the Chapter 1. Art. 167 of Economic Code of Ukraine)
Pursuant to Clause 1.8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Corporate Income Taxation", corporate rights are the ownership rights of a statutory fund (capital) of a legal entity or a portion thereof (share), including rights to manage, obtain a corresponding share of the profit of such legal entity, and assets in the case of its liquidation pursuant to the applicable law, regardless of whether such a legal entity is established in the form of a business company, an enterprise based on the property of one legal or natural person, or in other organizational and legal rights forms.
Pravoviy vymir Legal association provides the following services:
- legal assistance with procedures for establishment and termination of legal entities;
- corporate reorganizations;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- due diligence.
Our lawyers are experienced in providing the following:
- establishment, activity and termination of legal entities of all forms of ownership;
- regulation of relations between members of business associations;
- convening and holding a general meeting of shareholders;
- realization of corporate rights;
- legal assistance of merger and acquisition agreements, financing, leasing, asset purchase and sale;
- establishment of representative offices of foreign companies, associations of legal entities, financial institutions, joint investment institutions, construction loan funds and real estate funds;
- resolution of corporate conflicts.